Thank you for choosing Women’s Wellness Center. To make your first visit as smooth as possible, please follow the instructions below.
Bring With You:
- Insurance Card
- Valid Photo ID
- Co-payment as noted on your insurance card (cash, check, MC, Visa, Discover)
- A list of all medications you are currently taking
- Please do not supply previous medical records unless specifically asked to do so.
Register Online Through Our Secure Patient Portal.
- Upon scheduling an appointment, we will email an invitation to our Patient Portal.
- After signing into Patient Portal, click Intake Forms and complete each form.
- In addition to Health History and Questionnaires for specific consults, you also will find Consent Forms. Use your mouse or track pad to sign at the bottom.
- Click Submit to securely send each completed form directly into your patient chart.
- If you have an initial appointment for Acupuncture, or Massage, then in addition to portal forms above, click on the appropriate form below, print, complete manually, and bring to your visit (or arrive 20 minutes early to complete the form).
If You Are Unable to Register Online…
- You may fax, mail, or drop off the required forms. Printable forms are found here.
- We’d like to receive all forms at least one business day PRIOR to your appointment.
- If you are unable to complete forms before your appointment date, be sure to arrive a full 30 minutes in advance of your appointment time.
Please arrive ON TIME (or early if indicated above) for your scheduled appointment.
If you need to cancel, extend the courtesy of giving as much notice as possible, so another may be scheduled in your place.